Let Set Targets

Let set Targets 


You know, one of the greatest things that I fear in life and do nothing about is Oblivion. It depend on our present actions, but I hardly do anything to escape from it. At the end of the day I have be from nothing to something in life to be worthy in front of the society, or it won't respect me. JEE was a terrible phase in my life, I blame no-one except me, I messed it up very bad.

I love computer science, coding and wan't to persue my career in that field. GATE-CSE-2023 is my only hope and I want to succeed. I love coding and thus wan't to peruse my career in that field. Let me stick the Gate CSE syllabus to keep me motivated.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bubble Sort ( C & Python 3)

Comparison Logical and Bitwise Operator ( Java Part - 4 )

Something about me